|Form Factor||2.5-inch internal SSD|
|External DDR Cache||N/A|
|Sequential Read speed||up to 500 MB/s ; Minimum 350 MB/s|
|Sequential Write speed||up to 380 MB/s ; Minimum 280 MB/s|
|Random Read IOPS||Up to 50k|
|Random Write IOPS||Up to 60k|
|Dimension||69.85 x 7 x 100 mm|
|Mean time between failure (MTBF)||2M hours|
|Power Consumption (Active)||Average: R : 2240mW; W : 2610mW|
|Power Consumption (Idle)||170mW|
|Temperature (Operating)||0°C to 70°C|
|Temperature (Storage)||-40°C to 85°C|
|Note||* Test system configuration: configuration may vary by models, we will choose the latest platform for verification.|
* Performance may vary based on SSD’s firmware version and system hardware & configuration. Sequential performance measurements based on CrystalDiskMark v.5.1.2 and I0meter 1.1.0.
* Speeds based on internal testing. Actual performance may vary.
* TBW (Terabyte Written): Terabytes Written” is the total amount of data that can be written into an SSD before it is trkely to fail.
* 1GB = 1 biltron bytes. Actual useable capacity may vary.
* 3 years or 75 TBW, whichever comes first.